Answered By: Reference Technician Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016 Views: 62
Answered By: Reference Technician
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016 Views: 62
Group Study Rooms A-K (first floor) are available for groups of 2 or more on a first come, first served basis. These rooms cannot be scheduled in advance or held for a group.
- Single individuals may be asked to vacate a Group Study Room if a group of two or more wishes to use it.
- A group may not retain a room by leaving their personal possessions in it. Unattended items left in a Group Study Room will be removed and turned over to Campus Safety.
- Group Study Rooms are not sound proof. All groups are asked to keep sound to a minimum.
- In consideration of others, groups are asked to please throw away trash, straighten up the room and leave the door open when leaving.
- Students can check out white board markers from the Reserves Desk for two hours at a time.