Answered By: Reference Technician Last Updated: Jun 18, 2018 Views: 123
6/18/2018 - The photo ID machine is out of order today. If you need a new card, please call the library at 626-914-8640 to find out if it has been repaired.
If you already have a Citrus student ID card, AND you have registered and paid for at least one credit course at Citrus College, bring your card to the library Check Out desk and ask for your Foothill Transit Class Pass. Call the library circulation desk for up-to-date information. Learn more about the Class Pass.
Summer 2018 bus passes are available on June 18th if you already have a Citrus student ID card.
1. The bus pass is good on Foothill Transit buses only - Foothill buses are BLUE.
It is not good on Express Lines or Metro trains.
2. The bus pass is good for the current term only.
3. Use the Photo ID card just like a regular TAP card.
4. If you lose your photo ID with their bus pass sticker on it:
- you must go to a Foothill Transit office and pay a $10 fee.
- sticker is NOT issued at the Foothill Transit office.
- student will be given a receipt
- student brings the receipt back to library
- library staff will re-issue the bus pass sticker
A student is issued ONE bus pass sticker. It will reload at the beginning of each new term they are registered and paid for. A student does NOT get a new sticker each new term. There is a $10 sticker replacement fee to be paid at a Foothill Transit Office.
Last updated 6/6/2018