Answered By: Sarah Bosler
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2018     Views: 72

Click on the links here to access the High School Borrower Application  and  High School Student Privileges. Bring your application to the Circulation desk in the library.  For high school students, schools must have a signed agreement on file here at Citrus College. Agreement letters are sent to high school principals each Fall. 

If you need more information you may call us at 626-914-8644. 

Related Topics

    Contact Us